Sunday, June 14, 2009

Disclaimer

The material on this blog has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation, or particular needs of any visitor. My blog is published solely for informational purposes and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

I may have an interest in the securities or derivatives of any entities referred to on this blog. In addition, I may make purchases and/or sales of these securities or derivatives. I accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of all or any part of this material. My comments are an expression of opinion. I recommend that you consult with a licensed, qualified professional before making any investment decisions.




blog comments powered by Disqus